Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, April 13, 2015

POST 102

Well Hello there,
          Hahahahaha… I’m freaking going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe it’s come! I was sad to leave Offinso this morning. I feel like I came to do something, and I know that I did my best. Especially in Offinso.  Elder Ilunga is staying in Offinso though, and his new companion is a South African, Elder Shobede.
          We had a little crowd of people at our place last night that wanted me to stay, and for themselves they didn’t want to leave. Haha… And at the end, they got me with water! It was alright. There were mostly some converts and members. I am sad to leave this dang place!! Which I never thought I would say that, but its true. I really hope to return some day in the future years and to see my people here.
          I thank you all for your love, support, and strength you have shown and given to me upon these past two years on my journey here in Ghana.  I can’t wait to see you all on Wednesday.  Anyway, I’ll save the rest for when I see you.
          But yeah, any place to eat sounds good to me. I’ll just pig out and be in aww from not just eating rice every dang meal. Haha..
                             Take care,
                          Love ya all, Elder Blackburn


 Here's a bunch of pic's (sorry for the overload)


All packed up and ready to go.








Burning my old things last night.















Offinso family






Enjoying Fufu with other Offinso missionaries.







Cute kids








                             






Another cute family.


My Offinso family.

No comments:

Post a Comment