Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, February 24, 2014

POST 44

Hi Everyone,
           So Yes,  it’s Monday again and I’m doing the same ol same ol.  I’m still doing good and surviving over here. I’ve been out of money for the past few days, just eating indomie and bread. ha ha… Yeah, this past week was ok; kind of getting tired of doing the same thing everyday all day, pretty repetitive. Anyway things are going good.  We didn't have the baptisms yesterday, but next Sunday M  and S will be baptized. We had a member named Gad show us around where he lived, and gave us 6 or so new people to teach.  He really knows a lot of gospel doctrine and a lot of things.  One guy we are teachings name is J.  He was not really interested at first, and the other day we asked him how he felt about the teachings so far, and he said he’s beginning to like them, and something is developing in him. He agreed to be baptized on the 9th of March.
          About Agbeko's family, I don’t think they are members, just his dad.. We gave the missionaries that stay around that area their numbers and they are maybe going to start teaching them. (one of his uncles has 2 wives) Also, one of his dads friends came to Buokrom last week, and was the one that
introduced his dad to the gospel. So it pretty cool that he is meeting these people.
          Being DL is starting to weigh down on me.  The district now has 12 missionaries and I’m not getting much sleep at nights.  Other things are starting to somehow slowdown.  I’ll surely be released next transfer, and then I’ll be a lot better.  But we keep trying and I am doing my best.  I’m always  remembering all the blessings and everything I have back home, so it’s not too bad I guess.
          So yeah, I got Gr. Becky’s package a while ago full of trail mix that was really good and nice for a change.  The Zone leaders said they have a few letters for me when we go to Zone meeting so probably they are the ones your talking about. So anyway that’s about it. Not too much else has been happening over here. Just a lot of crazy, out of the ordinary things always happening, that I just bypass everyday, and not give attention to.   So everyone is doing great sounds like and enjoying life. So take care and May God Bless!!
                      Love Elder Ty Blackburn


Kobi…  A members neighbor kid


Eating pizza at Piri Piri and also REAL Mineral..  ha ha...





No comments:

Post a Comment