Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, June 16, 2014

POST 60

Hi All,
         It is good here in Nkawkaw.  As usual it rains everyday. We are at a real crappy cafe today. The other one was packed with people, so I guess you will have to wait till next week for the pictures.
          Our apartment has a hole in the ceiling. We keep telling the Landlord but he won’t come and fix it. It’s going to fall in soon. Every time it rains it gets worse small. I was thinking I could just do it myself. I could go and buy some nails and a few small pieces of wood. Soon we will be getting mice, and we already have tons of spiders.
          I’m getting tired of the same thing everyday all day. On Saturday I went on splits with Kaufusi in his area. It was nice to be in the town part of Nkawkaw and actually have serious people to teach and find. This next Saturday and Sunday will be the Nkawkaw District Conference. President and Sister Holmes will be there and the Reiss's. So that’s something to look forward to.
          My companion is cool! This week is transfer news, so we will be knowing if anyone is coming or going. Tomorrow we are traveling to Konongo for a Zone Meeting, so I get to have a small vacation. Haha..
          Sounds like you enjoyed Fathers day with everyone.  I hope you are doing good and taking care of your selves. Love you all and good luck!!
                                          Love, Elder Ty Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment