Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

POST 61

Hi Everyone,
          Well this week has been really really not too good at all. It all started on Wednesday. I started feeling sick and light headed. So around 2 or so we went back to the apartment, ate lunch, and then rested the rest of the day cuz I felt like crap. Thursday morning it seemed better so we went out and had 3 lessons. We came back ate lunch and I started to feel light headed and like I was going to pass out. So Friday morning we went to the hospital and they did a lab test of my blood sample and I have malaria!! Yeah, not fun at all. I started taking the medication that evening and today is when it should finish. I still feel like crap at the moment. It’s mainly just my stomach now. If only I can keep the stuff I eat down, and not throw it up. Freaking sun and the weather doesn’t help out at all!! Just be glad that you live in North America where such crappy viruses and illnesses don’t usually occur. So I hope I get better really soon. I won’t be going out to proselyte till I get better.
          Our proselyting area is around the apartment, which isn’t too bad. It’s just that not really anyone is serious. We take a taxi to a place called Amanfrom and that is where we baptized a guy yesterday from. His name is James. His sister will be getting baptized sometime in July. Most people we contact or try to teach usually try hiding from us, run away, or pretend they don’t speak English. We were able to pin down our Land Lord about our ceiling, so now it’s fixed. No more worries about mice getting in. So that’s about it for my week.  Just keep me in your prayers.. Thanks for everything!!
                                         Love ya,
                                   Elder Ty Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment