Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, July 14, 2014

POST 64

Hi All,
         Yeah, this past week has been pretty successful. We found a few new places in our area that may have future potential, with serious people and possible future converts. We found 8 new investigators, and gave some of them baptismal dates for August. We will see what happens his week with them. Yesterday we had six people come to church and last week was only three. So this week was great!! So yeah, Fabio is around 22 or so. She is James's sister. We baptized him the last Sunday in June. So now he is doing missionary work already. This next week he will be going to a YSA activity to Kumasi. So he is doing well and getting involved with the branch. He told us that he has found a new job working for Metro Mass and his boss there wants to help him finish his schooling, so he understands that all this is because of the step that he made towards Heavenly Father through baptism, and now he is being blessed.
           Jeez that isn’t good at all about dad. You need to get rid of that nag and play it safe with sound horses.  It sounds like it could of been worse.  I mean getting threw off into a lava bed; my gosh talk about luck right there!! With only a cut and a sprain, maybe a small break.  Yeah, the picture I saw of that nag, I could tell that it had a side to it, BECAUSE ITS GRAY!!!  Haha…  Should of known it would come out with the buck. Haha… Seems like that is a dominant trait in the color. But I hope that you are feeling better and getting loosened back up. Can’t believe it, but Yes, you said it, “Cuz there is a missionary in the family you were protected.” It could have been a lot worse!!  I pray for you guys safety and protection every day and night. So get feelin better would ya!!
          Anyway, not too much else has happened. It hasn’t rained for a week or so. When you get ready to send a package you can send some more of those summer sausages and a cake or cookie mix with pictures. I bought some cheese and crackers in Kumasi.  It goes pretty good with the sausages. haha..   I
think that I may be gaining back my weight. I bought some mayo and have been putting extra on my egg sandwiches, so maybe that will help. Anyway, have a good week and enjoy your summer break. Thanks for everything and all that you do. Take care!!
                                     Love ya,  
                                Elder Blackburn


No comments:

Post a Comment