Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, February 23, 2015

POST 95

Hi Everyone,
          Today is good. We came to Kumasi and accomplished a few moves this morning. Yes, last week I sent the snake skin from the Kumasi Post Office. It’s in a big brown padded envelope. I hope it gets there. It cost me 50 cedis to send it, which is like 20 dollars.
          Anyway, things are fine here in Offinso.  We had 6 investigators come to church yesterday. We were planning on baptizing Owusu John, but we didn’t get all the lessons in; so this next week are planning on it.  He also is very happy to become a member of the church. We are also planning on having a few more in March; maybe 5 solid people.
          So yeah, every week the chapel is full. Every Sunday I give my seat to someone and go and stand out in the little over flow thing. The chapel is real close to our apartment, like maybe a 10 min walk. It’s  just across the ridge.   I usually get the chance to share my testimony every fast and testimony Sunday. I always thank them for their hospitality and kindness to us. It always seems to make them light up and smile. It will be a little strange going from people that possess nothing to going back to people that possess everything in their day to day lives. Haha… It will be quite the change! It may be a bit bigger than me actually coming to Ghana.  Well enough of that!!
          So I got the email of the dress measurements. I’ll give them to her tonight or tomorrow. She is really good. It will be cool to have them.
          It sounds like the fast went well, and the blessings are starting to come.  We know that as we always try to remember him, he will surely remember us. Well best go. Take care!
                                          Love ya,  Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment