Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

POST 36

Hello Everyone,
          Yeah,  it sure was nice being able to call home on Christmas and talk with everyone. I was really happy to be able to call, since I had waited all the way from Mothers Day to Christmas.  (it’s a long time). But from now until Mothers Day it is only five months instead of seven, so it will be here before we know it.
          So about the water deal in our apartment; we don't have any water in our poly tanks, or should I say, "There is no city water". We have 3  five hundred gallon poly tanks that we have to have a guy come and fill when we get low. So it usually costs about 120 gh cedes. Elder Kinghorn has paid the last few times so I’ll pay this time. When we get the receipt we can give it to Cooper, who is the guy over all the apartments, then he will reimburse us. So thanks for transferring the money so we could have water.
          Anyway, about Angelo, the store that he works at has moved to another place. Tomorrow we are planning on calling him, and finding out what and where he is now a days.
          Well Dad, it sounds like you had quite the adventurous day on Friday!! My word, talk about luck and expertise finding them clear down the river!! WOW, I  can’t believe that they weren’t in the mud and the coyotes gangin up on the calves. If it would of been one more night, they may of got the calves. But now that they are back where they belong with the gate shut behind em it makes ya feel good, and having them off of the river. But WOW!  That is something else, you must be livin right! Haha... Anyway you said 2  of them had calves so that is good they are starting to come, and are staying alive. It’s amazing how they can survive with the cold and all the circumstances.
          With the Lords help we can do anything. Now days every time something comes up for me that is either hard or almost impossible to do to the natural man, I feel that I can do it with the Lords help. I truly believe that is true. So thanks again for everything that you do, have done and are doing. Have a Happy New Year and continue to work hard in all you do. I love you!  Till next week.
            Love Ty


Walking down a street in Kumasi

No comments:

Post a Comment