Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

POST 87

Hi Everyone,
          Well it’s Monday once again. It really seems like the time is just flying now, 2015 is here next week!! Ha… That is something else, Things are just normal around here; nothing too much exciting has happened the past week. Although Theresa was confirmed yesterday. We had the baptism last week.
           Our area is doing good.  Although it seems like everyone is focused on Christmas. Haha… So missionary work has been a bit slow. It’s alright though, it was the same last year.
          So today is our Zone Christmas Party.  We are all having them in our individual zones. It ought to be fun. It would have been nice to see all of the other missionaries though.
          Yeah, I can’t wait till Thursday. The mission office says that I have four packages that have come, so today at the Christmas party I’ll pick em up. My companion hasn’t got anything from his family, but I’ve been spoiling him with food and what not. He is always happy and can’t wait to call home on Thursday as well.
           Oh, tell Chap Happy Birthday last Saturday, also greetings to Belle and Bryler!!  I’ll save the rest till Thursday. Haha… I best go to the party.  Take care!
                              Love Ya,  Elder Ty Blackburn



Theresa's baptism day


Hanging out with Elder Meredith (my father) and his companion 
before he went home a few weeks ago on P day.

No comments:

Post a Comment