Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, December 29, 2014

POST 88

Hi Friends and Family,
          Well I never have been more satisfied, more happy and full of joy than this last Christmas calling home. It was really nice to talk to and to hear everyone.  It’s unreal how everyone has grown up, and how things can change in two years. Sounds like everyone is doing well and moving forward in life.
          Lately the past few nights has been cold as well. The past mornings I have just been walking around the house with my blanket wrapped around me. It’s also been a bit windy as well.
          As for Appiah, we are not too sure what will happen with him. He hasn’t came to church the past few Sundays. He doesn’t like to make decisions that are hard. Most of the people we teach do not want to change or do something different. We are trying to help him, but maybe one of these times he will be pricked and realized that this is his time to make the step towards Christ.
          Well as for the blessings I have received while on my mission maybe is,, peace of mind that I know that we can all be saved through the atonement of Jesus Christ as we partake of it, umm also that it has given me an opportunity to see how the gospel can change lives, my life, family and such. Like we can always find rest as we are keeping the commandments, that true happiness can follow as we do so. It is a life training center, LTC. It gives me a layout of the rest of my life and I probably wouldn’t of had or been able to see if I hadn’t of came out here.  Also, that we Americans don’t know how grateful and spoiled we are day to day with each and everything we have and do. Yeah, that’s about all I got for now, next week maybe I’ll have more for ya.
          Yeah, I agree to not make a decision too fast about what I should do when I get home. President Holmes said when you get back the things that you should do will come upon you and you will know then what the Lord would have you do; but it wouldn’t hurt to start thinking now.  Anyway, it sounds like you guys are going to enjoy for New Years. We are also going to do something. We are going to Suame to celebrate with Elders Richman, and Rindilbacher, eat pizza with alvaro/malta, wait for the ball to drop, and let off some fire works!! Haha… Well thanks for everything!! Best go!
                             Love ya, Elder Ty Blackburn

                                               

A recent pic of myself since I didn't get to Skype home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment