Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Monday, March 30, 2015

POST 100

Hi,
          Well I don’t have much time today.  We went to Lake Bosomtwe, and had a pretty good time. We are now in Kumasi at the cafe, and many people are waiting for a computer. We need to get back before it gets too late.
          So anyway, the week was good. We had 8 investigators come to church and we were actually able to have the baptism yesterday for Felicia. We had it at Offinso at the chapel in the new font. As Felicia came out of the water she said she saw a light and was very happy to be baptized.
          Yeah, it will be a bit strange to see all white people when I get home. Sometimes I feel like I’m too white, but once I get back I’ll probably be like I’m too dark. Haha...
          Thanks for the travel plans. I’ll be traveling for 24 hours from the time I leave Ghana to when I get to SLC.  But yeah, it would be great if we went out to eat somewhere; but I’m not too sure of my stomach will agree.
           Well that’s about it. Next week my letter will be better. Thanks for everything! See you very soon.                                
                                      Love ya,
                                 Elder Blackburn









Felicia's baptism 







Zone Activity at Lake Bosomtwe







Zone at Lake Bosomtwe

No comments:

Post a Comment