Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

POST 98

Hello,
          Well I’m sorry about Monday. I didn’t get time to email. Elder Ilunga and I went to Nkawkaw early Monday morning and got back late that evening. Everyone we saw were doing fine. Some of my converts were home and are doing well and are still strong in the church and their conversion. The last stop was at Eugina’s house. They fed us yam and cabbage stew. It was really good. After, we headed back for Kumasi and Offinso.
          So yesterday I had my last Zone meeting at Bantama. Bantama was my first zone, first zone meeting, acitivity, conference and so forth, and I’ll have my last of those things there as well. I’m really going to miss that place. I have many memories there.
          I want to get 5 more baptisms before I go home.  It’s possible!  They are all coming to church and progressing, and they want to be baptized. We have one investigator named Esther. When we met her for the first time we taught her L1 and gave her a baptism date. Between that day to the second visit, she said she pondered and thought about it a lot and asked us if she could be baptized. The thing is, she is in a wheel chair. Her left leg doesn’t work. She used to walk, but the past year she hasn’t been able to. So we said, “Yes its’ possible, we can do it”. So on Sunday Ilunga and I went and fetched her and wheeled her to church. She is only 26. She says she will be going to a surgery soon so that she can walk.
          So things are good and cool here.It sounds like everyone is doing fine and things are fine back home. I better go. Take care. Love you all!
                                            Elder Ty Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment